Game of the day:
3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July
3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July screenshot
3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July file size is 5 MB. The game is free to download and try. Play this game for free to decide if you like it. If you like it, you can safely and securely buy the full version of 3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July game online for $19.95.
3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July game is published by Suricate Software.
3D Magic Mahjongg "4th of July" is a Yankee Doodle Dandy. Clear the board by removing the 144 tiles in matching pairs. Based on the well-known Chinese tile game, 3D Magic Mahjongg "4th of July" features tiles resplendent with American patriotic icons and symbols including Uncle Sam's hat, the American Eagle, firecrackers, and Old Glory. Full versions of John Philip Sousa's Stars and Stripes Forever, Washington Post March, and other patriotic hymns are included to please the ears. This is a game Norman Rockwell would have loved.
- The unique game analysis feature has two advisory levels that determine if the player has made a move that could jeopardize the successful conclusion of the game. Players may undo moves and choose an alternate path.
- Game statistics for each board layout give the player information about the number games played/won, number of undos used, average time etc.
- Highscore tables to list the best times
- Camera panel lets you adjust the view to see the board from any angle.
- Easy and intuitive interface.
- Several tile sets and layouts
Supremely easy to learn but hard to stop playing! For anyone who has ever played a variation of Mahjongg and liked it, you'll love 3D Magic Mahjongg "4th of July"! Non-violent and fun for all ages. Games related and similar to 3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July include mahjong games, puzzle-related games, all of them and 3D Magic Mahjongg - 4th of July itself are available for download from The Game Album.